Western Jack-O-Lantern Mushroom Omphalotus olivascens - The mushroom is toxic The gills are bioluminescent and supposedly glow at night I used my hand to show the size Its huge Quite a find

Tags: plant, western, jack-o-lantern, mushroom, omphalotus, olivascens, toxic, gills, bioluminescent, supposedly, glow, night, hand, size, huge

Prev Next Slideshow
(You can use your keyboard arrow keys )
  • 0

    Went for a drive today East Tennessees Elrod Falls Collection

    View Collection

Top Photos

More liked picsHot Pics